Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Short Story - Heaven or Hell

 A short story 


Title: “Heaven or Hell”

Author: Philip Chan 


Tom was kneeling down inside a church. “God, don’t send me to hell but to heaven. I am praying for forgiveness. I’ve done nothing wrong. I found my wife in bed with my best friend. I killed them both. They deserved to be in hell.”


Suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder, and he turned around and said, “Yes.”


A policeman said to him politely, "Sir, we found two dead bodies in your house, and I would like you to go to the police station for questioning."


The policeman put the handcuffs on his hand and he shouted, "I don't deserve to be in jail. It is like hell there.” 


****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger