Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Short Story : Three Gun Shots

 Short Story(about Mary 250 words) 

Title - Three Gun Shots

Written in both English and Chinese 


Author.  Philip Chan

Goodadvicechan@ gmail.com

Http://good-advice-book.blogspot.Com


************


Suddenly Tom  noticed foot prints in the snow. He followed them to the community car park. A man pushed a woman into the car and closed the door. 


As soon as the car engine started, a gun shot was fired.  The car door swung opened and the woman got out of the car.  A dog jumped out of the car and caught the woman.  


Tom heard the second gun shot.  The dog laid over the woman and blood was flowing over her body. 


Tom rushed to help the woman up. To his shock, the woman was his wife, Mary. 


“Mary, What happened?”


Mary looked at Tom, saying, “The man in the car was your cousin, Dennis. He raped me two months ago in our place when he drugged you.  Recently I don’t know who told him I am pregnant.”


 Mary started crying. “He called me to borrow some money.  I told him no. My money is reserved for our baby. He claimed the baby was his. He asked for $50,000 to silence him. I told him to meet me at the car park.” 


Tom was calm replying. “Listen. Give me the gun.”     


Tom wiped the finger prints of the gun. He then pointed the gun at Mary. 


Mary pleaded,” Please don’t. For the sake of our baby. Don’t.”


Tom answered,”You will tell the police I was jealous and killed Dennis and you.” 


Tom fired the third shot at Mary’s left arm. 


Sirens of police car and ambulances woke up the whole neighborhood.  


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger