Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Short Story : Pink or Green

Covid Fiction Short Story  (10/4/2020)

Title : Pink or Green 

 Written in both English and Chinese 


Pink or Green 


I gave my wife a passionate kiss and handed her a gift box. 


 She opened it and found a pair of slippers with one pink and one green. 


“ Paul ... Are you crazy ?” She was upset. 


“ Wait, Judy... I bought pink two days ago. What did you say?”


“ Paul, Change  to Green.” She replied.


“ What did you say yesterday ?” I asked.


“ Change back to pink.” she said.


“What color should I change tomorrow.”  I asked.


“I don’t know.” She replied. 


“ Darling, I don’t want to go out everyday under the pandemic period.  I brought home two colors. They both look nice on you “ I opened my hands and smiled with a big mouth. 


We hugged each other and burst into laughing tears. 


          +*****


粉紅色或綠色

    中英対照


 我給妻子一個熱情的吻,遞給她一個禮物盒。


 她打開它,發現了一雙拖鞋,其中一個粉紅色,一個綠色。


 “保羅……你瘋了嗎?” 她有點不滿。


 “等等,朱迪。兩天前我買了粉紅色。 你說什麼?


 “保羅,去換綠色。” 她回答。


 “你昨天怎麼說?” 我問。


 “再去換粉紅色。” 她說。


 “明天我應該又換什麼顏色。” 我問。


 “我不知道。” 她回答。


 “親愛的,我不想在疫情大流行時期每天都出門去換拖鞋。 我帶了兩種顏色回來。粉紅色和綠色對你很好看“ 我張開兩手空空,現出四萬的微笑。


  我們倆人擁抱著笑淚滿面。

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger