Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Covid Fiction Short Story -New Norm of Hugging

 October 18.  COVID-19 fiction short story - New Norm of Hugging  

   Written in both English and Chinese


I opened the door. To my surprise, an astronaut stood in front of me.  I stepped backwards. 


A familiar voice said, “ It is Mom.”


She was fully covered from head to toe.  


“Take this and change. “ She handed me an astronaut uniform and waited outside. 


I went inside and changed.   As soon as I came out in my new fit, she hugged me tightly and said, “Darling,  I miss you and I need a hug.” 


     *****


1018-COVID-19短篇小說-

       擁抱的新規範

           中英対照


我需要一个拥抱 ...


  門鈴響了,我打开门。一名太空人站在我面前。 嚇我一跳,我退后一步。


 一個熟悉的声音说:是我,媽咪。


 她从头到脚被太空裝完全遮住。


 “改裝穿上這套衣服。 “ 她递给我一套太空衣服,站著在外面等。


 我改了裝出來,她急不及代紧紧地拥抱著我,说:我很掛念你,需要一个拥抱。

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger