Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, September 14, 2020

An Unforgettable Email

 September 14 - Covid-19 An Unforgivable Email 


  (Fiction short story) written in English and Chinese


  I don't know how many times I have read this email.  Each time I read it, my tears shed.  I haven't seen the sender’s brother since university.  I loved her brother deeply.  I still love him, but he treated  me like a best friend  : better than his own sister.  


   He never understood how painful I felt every time he dated other girls.  Many times, I wished he would not tell me the details of his dating.


  This email says: "Ching Ching, I don’t know what to say. You are my brother’s best friend. He passed away due to Covid-19. He left you a message. He said he has always loved you, but he didn't have the courage to tell you..."


         *****


Covid-19(短篇小說)

     難忘的電子郵件

             中英対照 


我不知道讀過這封電子郵件多少次,每次閱讀時,我的眼淚都流下來。 自大學以來,我還沒有見過寄電郵的哥哥。 我深愛著她的哥哥。 我仍然愛他,但他対我只當作知音的好朋友,比他的親妹妹更好。 


    他從來不會明白,每次他和其他女孩子約會時,我會感到多麼痛苦。 很多次,其實我希望他不告訴我,他們的約會。 


    這封電子郵件上面寫著:“ 清清,我不知道該說些什麼。 你是哥哥最好的朋友。 由於疫情,他去世了。 他給你一個留言。 他說他一直愛你,但沒有勇氣告訴你...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger