Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Short Story: eyes can talk

 Eyes can talk

Author: Philip Chan


Warning: you must be older than 18 to continue reading. 


I wasn't a romantic gentleman but I could be considered as a handsome guy.  I happened to pass by a health pharmacy. I looked in from the window case and saw no medicines but a young girl with her big round shining eyes. Her eyes were so sexy and attractive as if they were talking to me. I couldn’t help but smile back at her. I opened the door, entering the shop. She walked one step towards me, saying  "Handsome young man, what do you want to buy today?"


 I replied, “Am I a handsome man?”


 "Sorry, I’m addressing the one behind you."


I turned my head and looked around. There was no one behind me. “Nice joke! Let me say you are a pretty girl."


 "Handsome young boy, what do you want?"


 "Handsome boys want pretty girls.” 


Her eyes turned shining and staring at me, “tell me what you need.”


“Well, can you recommend a drug for me?"


 "What do you want the drug to do to you?"


“I don't care what it does; good or bad. As long as it is sold by you, I’ll be happy.”


 "Do I look like selling bad drugs?" she looked at me with eyes wide open and a chilling smile. 


I was already moved by the waves of her eyes.  "I’m not joking and I’ll buy anything you recommend, ”


 She took a bottle of pills from a drawer, “this is a new product. It will refresh you with new energy every day." Her eyes shone again.  I found it hard to deal with her sexy look. My mind thinking of dating her. I shook my head to get rid of that wistful thinking. 


“Well, what do you think? Do you want me to put this in a nice shopping bag?”


 "Please. So, I will be full of energy after taking it. I should buy you a dinner to thank you."


 "Do you really want to invite me to dinner?"


 "I mean what I said. I'm a man of keeping his promise."


 "Come back to pick me up at the door at eight this evening.”


 ***********


The girl standing at the door looked exactly alike the girl I met earlier in the shop. Her made-up was a little bit heavier. She had a dimple on her face. This made her more attractive and lovely.  She wore a black dress with a pair of three-inch high heels. 


She moved a couple of steps towards me, smiling, “You must be Mr. Lee. My twin sister, Lily had an unexpected event; therefore she couldn't come. Do you mind if I have dinner with you instead?”


 "Of course not. You’re most welcome.”


The hotel steak house was only ten minutes away. We talked, laughed and walked. Soon we arrived at the restaurant, sitting down and sipping a glass of red wine. We both ordered salad as starter and a steak.


Although this girl was about twenty-four, 20 years younger than me, she had a pleasant attitude and plenty of wisdom.  The amount of alcohol consumed by her was unbelievable. After we finished one bottle of red wine,  we had another one. After finishing two bottles, we ordered an after-dinner drink. I admitted I was drunk, so was she. We registered a room to rest in the hotel.


Soon after entering the room, I couldn’t help but hug her, kissing her little cherry mouth softly. He didn’t refuse me, but gave me a French kiss in return. Either she couldn’t help it, or my kiss was too hot, we romantically lay on the bed. She began to unbotton my shirt. Her fingers gently moved from my upper body slowly to my bottom. I was so excited that I began to show the human side of a man.  But she suddenly whispered in my ear, "I am Lily's twin brother, my name is Brandon."


This sentence shocked me, as if she slapped me. I was awakened by the slap. It turned out to be just a shocking dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger