Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Short Story: Free room and free food

 

Free room and free food 

by Goodadvicechan

Author View 

This is written when I thought of the winter homeless people.
***************


Police officer, Graham at his desk, said, "Why you again?" 

John didn't answer. 

"Answer me," Graham raised his voice angrily. 

John replied, "John, second time this month." 

"What about last month? Uh... Forget it. What did you do wrong this time?" 

John replied calmly, "I've done nothing wrong. The guy next to me in the subway got his pants wet. That isn't my fault." 

"You threatened to kill him with a knife. Why?" 

John looked at Graham and said, "For free room and free food." 

"Don't you have a job?" 

John laughed, "I am a professional prisoner." 

*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger