Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Daily Advice January 5, 2023

 


Get yourself a copy of “Good Advice Part 5” by Philip Chan, as a treat. This can be your best 2023 philosophy book written in both Chinese and English. 


January 5, 2023 


原諒罷.     *****


往年已經成過去,

如有不愉快的事,

誠心說聲對不起,

請你好心原諒罷。


*********************+********


Forgive me. *****


Last year is gone. If there was anything unpleasant, I apologize and hope for your forgiveness.


*********************+********


身邊的人.     *****


祝福我身邊的人,

感激陪我又一年,

明年請繼續陪我,

祝大家生活愉快。


********************************


People  around me.     *****’


Bless those around me. 

Thank you for being with me for the past year. Please continue to accompany me next year. I wish us all a happy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger