Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Short Story : Yesterday was a Typical Day

 Yesterday was A Typical Day

fanstory.org  Contest: (100 words or less)

Third Place Winner

Author: Philip Chan


In the past from nine-to-five, I was a bank executive, yesterday from nine-to-noon, I was in bed. I dreamed of a corpse. I pushed him away, and ended lying on the ground. 


From: 12:00 to 2:00pm: lunch and watching TV. 


From 3:00pm to 4:00pm: nap time. 


From 4:00pm to 8:00pm: my sister coached me to cook a Vietnamese dinner. 


From 8:00pm to 11:00pm: my golden time of looking at photos of my grandson. At the age of three, he said, "Grandpa, I won't miss you. I saw your pictures." 


From 11:00pm to 3:00am: my dedicated time to Fanstory. 


******

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger