Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Short Story She is chasing me

 75 word Short Story 

Title : 

Someone is chasing you 

  永遠追隨你


Author: Philip Chan 

www.good-advice-book.blogspot.com


Written in both Chinese and English 


“Honey, Wake up.” 

“Leave me alone.”

“Wake up. Look at me.”


I opened my eyes and saw a corpse lying next to me.  


I jumped up, ran to the bath room, and turned on the light. The corpse jumped out from the mirror chasing me into the living room. 


I fell on the floor, raised my head, and saw my deceased-girl-friend who committed suicide this afternoon.


She said. “Why did you break up with me?”


*****


短片小説


永遠追隨你


 “親愛的,醒來罷。

 “請別打擾我。

 “醒來。 看看我。


 我睜開眼睛,看到一具屍體躺在我旁邊。


 我跳起來,跑到浴室,然後打開燈。 屍體從鏡子裡跳出來,追著我進入客廳。


 我跌倒在地上,抬起頭,看到今天下午自殺的死者女友。


 她說。  你為什麼跟我分手?” 


******

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger