Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Daily Advice February 14, 2019 情人節。Valentine Day

Daily Advice February 14, 2019. 

真正的愛情    ***

愛情是互相尊重
大家一定要做到
大小事互相包容
才可以長斯相守

True love   ***

Love needs mutual respect between two persons.  Both must be considerate, and forgive a little.  With such understanding and tolerance, certainly this kind of relationship can last for life. 

情人節.   ***

情人節日要慶祝
禮物當然不可無
甜甜蜜蜜食晚餐
過個浪漫情人節

Valentine Day    ***

Couples should celebrate Valentine’s Day.   Don’t forget to exchange gifts.  Enjoy a sweet and lovely dinner together.  Better still, make it a romantic night. 

Daily Advice February 15, 2019. 

不變的是我.  *** 

世界天天不停變
不變是我対家庭
一顆永恆的愛心
一往親情不會變

I never change.  ***

The world is changing every day but my love for my family remains unchanged.  My family love is eternal and will never change. 

無論是如何.  ***

無論將來是如何
今天仍愛我的家
希望你也同樣地
対我的愛一様深

No matter what.  ***

No matter what the future will be, today 
I love my family. I hope you are the same. 
Just love me as much as I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger