Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank You Note

Juliana Chan’s memorial service went very well on 2/11. Thank you for your condolence and/or flowers.

I will forever miss my wife. After 45 years of tender love and care, she has become a good part of me. It is hard to survive without her but I shall do my best because I know she wants me to.

My third book titled "Don't Give Up." is not for sale but is written in honor of my beloved wife. The fighting, the suffering and the feelings written in this book are true reflections of what we went through over the past 7 years. She was an amazing woman. Her positive attitude and her strength are worth people following. She did all this to stay alive to be with her family even her doctor said that she was a miracle woman.

I like to send you a copy of this book as a memorial gift. Please email me your mailing address.

Again, thank you and stay in touch.

Philip Chan
Author of "Good Advice"
Goodadvicechan@yahoo.com
Http://good-advice-book.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger